Non-settlement Options

What Happens if the Insurance Company Does Not Want to Pay a Fair Amount for My Injury?  

If the insurance company refuses to pay you what your claim is worth, you have several options other than settlement, for the resolution of your claim.  Your choices for dealing with an insurance company that will not settle your personal injury claim can include:  filing a lawsuit and presenting your case to a judge or jury, filing an arbitration, or engaging in mediation or another alternative dispute resolution program.   If the insurance company does not want to pay a fair amount for your injuries and losses, contact the Boise law offices of Jones & Swartz PLLC before you agree to any settlement offer.  Jones & Swartz files lawsuits anywhere in Idaho for people who have personal injury claims just like yours.  Our attorneys get fair recoveries for injured people using mediation and by presenting the value of your injury claim to judges and juries.   

Contact the Idaho law offices of Jones & Swartz PLLC for a free consultation and to learn how much your personal injury claim is worth.   Also, review the information provided for you by Jones & Swartz regarding the process of bringing a lawsuit or pursuing alternative dispute resolution at the Civil Litigation information page.


* The information provided on this website is general in nature and should not be relied upon as legal advice.  Jones & Swartz will not give legal advice without consideration of all the relevant facts related to an individual's circumstances.