ESSENTIAL ESTATE PLANNING FOR EVERYONE
Estate planning protects you and those you love, and the attorneys at Jones & Swartz PLLC’s Landmark Legal GroupTM in Boise, Idaho believe it is important for every adult to have a plan in place, regardless of age or assets. We understand that every individual and family is unique and has unique priorities and needs, so we offer a range of estate planning options, from simple and straightforward to those involving complex family or financial factors. We will assist you in determining which is the best fit for you under the current circumstances. And, our Landmark Legacy Plan Packages are billed on a flat-fee basis, so you’ll know what the cost will be before we begin. Wills, powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, and living wills can also be provided individually for those not seeking a complete plan package.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE
Your estate plan is important not just for those you leave behind, but for you during your lifetime. If, due to illness or injury, you are unable to make decisions for yourself or handle your own affairs, having a durable power of attorney and health care power of attorney in place will assure that the individuals you appoint will have the authority to act on your behalf. These documents are included in all of our Landmark Legacy Planning Packages. Still not sure whether you need an estate plan?
YOU SHOULD HAVE AN ESTATE PLAN IF . . .
- You have minor children. Your Landmark Legacy Estate Plan will include your designation of guardians for your minor children. Don’t leave the choice of who will care for your children if something happens to you in the hands of a judge who doesn’t know you, and doesn’t know them.
- You intend to leave assets to a loved one with special needs. Inheritance of assets without careful planning can interfere with benefits your loved one may be qualified for. Make sure your gift doesn’t do more harm than good.
- You own your own business. Make transitions of responsibility and ownership of your business to those you want to carry it on as smooth as possible with thoughtful estate planning.
- Your family dynamics are complicated. Whether you are part of a blended family, estranged from family members, or simply want to avoid uncomfortable situations for your family members, we can create a plan that makes sure everyone is cared for in the way that you want.
- You want to make things as easy as possible for the people you love. You know your loved ones will be grieving when you’re gone. Let them focus on healing, instead of the headaches of trying to sort through a messy estate in the court system.
OUR ESTATE PLANNING SERVICES PROVIDE YOU PEACE OF MIND
If you have questions about your existing estate plan, or are interested in creating a will, trust, power of attorney, or any other estate planning documents, please contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation where we will help you evaluate your estate planning needs. We’ll assist you in understanding the options available to you, and work with you to create a plan that you can take comfort in, knowing it will care for you and for your loved ones.